Monday 7 March 2011

Change is good!

Using a creative approach to handle problems on the tube today,  I took another line to then walk to the office (this is as creative as it can get when it comes to the tube).
Such a small change in itinerary transported me into another kind of Monday morning reality. Firstly, I sat in an unusual spot, facing two other passengers. One of them glanced at me from the corner of one sleepy eye and went back to the precious commuter’s doze. The second passenger’s face made me ponder the obvious benefits of men’s moisturiser. There were loads of Eastern Europeans on the train, instead of the usual suit clad, ruthless- and sometimes, hopeless - looking real estate agents that accompany me to the business park. People actually looking at each other and making brief eye contact. A guy in a jogging suit spoke Russian and didn’t use a single swear word. The sun was shining into my face, as I took a different seat. And, because of that I’ve written this first thing on Monday morning to wish you a wonderful wonderful day!

1 comment:

Adriana said...

And we thank you! :) Hope your Monday is still going well!

I love the blog! Keep up the good work! :)

Post a Comment